- Hire Movers! Hiring movers will take most of the stress out of your move day, and out of planning and organizing the disassembly and reassembly of your furniture. Here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® we strive to do just that: help you de-stress while we do the work! We will wrap your furniture, pack, and even unpack. We will even help you decide how to arrange your furniture if you can’t decide. The great part about our services is we can customize your moving plan based on your budget and needs! It is best to call us about 2-4 weeks before your move, especially if it will be at the end of the month.
- Breathing Exercises. Sometimes, unexpected circumstances arise that you cannot control. The old trick of taking ten deep breathes while closing your eyes really can help. Breathe in and out a few times heavily. Visualize yourself somewhere fun like on the beach, or in your new home with everything all set up the way you like—a crisp Fall flower display on your nightstand, the windows open, and sunshine swimming in your new Bay windows!
- Play your favorite music! Blast the Eagles, Billy Joel, or anyone else who rocks your heart out!
- Label Your Boxes. Make sure to label the boxes by the room they are moving into.
- Take A Walk around your old home, apartment, or condo while we are shrink wrapping your furniture. Take pictures with your cell phone of each room so that you never forget the memories you had here. Hopefully, most of them were good, but if not, know that in the future your new home will be the perfect place to begin new again.
Call us today for your free quote! 423-893-3450.