As a business, we grow, we learn, and we seek knowledge to constantly improve our service, our company, and our methods. Yet our core purpose “to move people forward” is always on the forefront of our minds. As much as we move forward into the digital age of business, we will never lose touch with the human element of providing friendly faces and helping hands during your times of change. Whether you are relocating to a new floor in your current apartment, or from a townhome to a new single family home, we are the Movers Who Care® and will continue to strive to be your family’s first phone call each and every time you need to move. Through our updated training programs and courses, we learn every day and work hard always to provide you with the best service possible.
- We were voted in North Georgia as Best of the Best Moving Company in 2016!
- We talked with you at the Tri State Home Show in February as well as became inspired for our own in office remodel!
- We gathered thousands of donations for The Partnership for Women and Families during our Annual Movers for Moms® campaign.
- Winning Best of the Best Moving Company for the 7th year in a row in Chattanooga!
- We gave out UTC Mocs cups during Home football games and got to know many of you who are interested in moving, or who have already moved with us.
- Did you see us on News Channel 9 or Channel 3 for our Boxtume Costume ideas? We made a Claw machine and a Popcorn costume out of our heavy duty dish cell boxes for Halloween.
- We have continued our partnership with the Chattanooga Furniture Bank, bringing donations to the center and donations to our community members in need.
- Have you seen our billboard sign on Highway 153?
Upon reflection of 2016, we want to thank our Chattanooga community for your continued referrals. We have many goals and ideas for an even better 2017! Stay tuned for a new office location next year, more trucks on the roads, and more.